Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Those Dirty Birds

It has happened again. The first time was during the construction of the new Ministry Activity Center at the UCC. I assumed that the bird was so dirty because of all the dust in the air from the construction.


But last week it happened again. Another bird flew into the picture window of our garage and left a dirty smudge. This time there was no construction, so birds must naturally be dirty.

My theory is that this time the bird was a dove trying to keep from being eaten by our neighbor's cat. By the way, most of what you see in the picture is a reflection of things that are outside the window. I took the picture outside at night. In case you have trouble seeing the dove imprint, I highlighted what I could see of the outline in the third picture.



No comments: