Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!!!

You may have heard that, since we last bought a TV in 1972 or 1973, and since the world is going digital, Be and I decided to give ourselves a new TV for Christmas. We watched for a sale, found one, and bought one. Here is a picture of it in our family room. Of course, nothing is easy. Our TV stand needs some work to have room for everything, and I need to install a grounded plug rather than use an adapter. Also, I need help figuring out how to hook up all the peripherals. But in the meantime, I am enjoying FOOTBALL on the new TV. The picture is remarkable, even though you cannot tell it from this photo.

4 comments:

Groakin said...

It looks like the screen is stretched to fit width of the TV. I guess you can set the screen to either show 4:3 or 16:9 depending on what you are watching.

BoGreenNews said...

Perzactly. Bo

Tuell said...

Just in time for football on Thanksgiving afternoon! Hopefully you'll have everything else hooked up by then as well, so we get the full experience!

BoGreenNews said...

Tuell, I may need your help hooking everything up. If you have any good DVD's you want to see, bring them.