Friday, July 31, 2009

Am I Really Home?

When I headed for M D Anderson near the end of May, I took a "Nazarite" vow. I did not take any instrument to shave with. So my beard grew and grew and grew. Following is the evidence. The final photo shows that it is great to be home. By the way, I did not drink any alcohol either.

A quick update on my situation: We came home immediately after my second round of chemo was finished; we have an appointment back at MDA on August 21, conditional on my blood counts being satisfactory; I have to go to the hospital every day for an infusion of anti-fungal medicine.

Twitter is a wonderful thing for our family. I love the way it is working for us.

4 comments:

Sharla said...

I think you should have left it half and half -- very classy. :)

Tuell said...

Cool pictures! That's an ingenious way of showing how long you have been away from home!

Kristen said...

I got scared for a moment before I saw that there was a 3rd picture. What a relief! :)

Beth said...

Bo, we love the photos. Jonathan said his favorite is the "facial mohawk." He came up with that phrase.